This list doesn’t count the really obvious benefits, like deepening your practice.
- You can practice in your pajamas, or naked if you really want to. Say you’re in down dog and your shirt is falling in your face. You can just take it off.
- You can find a mirror or other reflective surface so you can see if your elbows are as straight as you think they are. The big TV in the corner of the room works for me.
- You can fall over a million times in balancing poses and nobody knows.
- You can keep working on those balancing poses over and over again, as well as many others, of course.
- You can decide to shorten or lengthen your practice however you wish.
- You can change your plan.